22 Aoû 2013
Vulnerability Details :
CRLF injection vulnerability in Request Tracker (RT) 3.8.x before 3.8.17 and 4.0.x before 4.0.13 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary HTTP headers and conduct HTTP response splitting attacks via a MIME header.
Publish Date : 2013-08-23 Last Update Date : 2013-08-26
- CVSS Scores & Vulnerability Types
- Related OVAL Definitions
OVAL (Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language) definitions define exactly what should be done to verify a vulnerability or a missing patch. Check out the OVAL definitions if you want to learn what you should do to verify a vulnerability.
- Products Affected By CVE-2013-3373
- Number Of Affected Versions By Product
- References For CVE-2013-3373
- Metasploit Modules Related To CVE-2013-3373
There are not any metasploit modules related to this vulnerability (Please visit www.metasploit.com for more information)