07 Mar 2015
Vulnerability Details : CVE-2015-1213
The SkBitmap::ReadRawPixels function in core/SkBitmap.cpp in the filters implementation in Skia, as used in Google Chrome before 41.0.2272.76, allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service or possibly have unspecified other impact via vectors that trigger an out-of-bounds write operation.
Publish Date : 2015-03-08 Last Update Date : 2015-03-16
- CVSS Scores & Vulnerability Types
- Related OVAL Definitions
OVAL (Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language) definitions define exactly what should be done to verify a vulnerability or a missing patch. Check out the OVAL definitions if you want to learn what you should do to verify a vulnerability.
- Products Affected By CVE-2015-1213
- Number Of Affected Versions By Product
- References For CVE-2015-1213
- Metasploit Modules Related To CVE-2015-1213