14 Déc 2015
Vulnerability Details :
The xmlParseMisc function in parser.c in libxml2 before 2.9.3 allows context-dependent attackers to cause a denial of service (out-of-bounds heap read) via unspecified vectors related to incorrect entities boundaries and start tags.
Publish Date : 2015-12-15 Last Update Date : 2015-12-16
- CVSS Scores & Vulnerability Types
- Related OVAL Definitions
OVAL (Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language) definitions define exactly what should be done to verify a vulnerability or a missing patch. Check out the OVAL definitions if you want to learn what you should do to verify a vulnerability.
- Products Affected By CVE-2015-7500
- Number Of Affected Versions By Product
- References For CVE-2015-7500
- Metasploit Modules Related To CVE-2015-7500
There are not any metasploit modules related to this vulnerability (Please visit www.metasploit.com for more information)