14 Déc 2015
Vulnerability Details :
Heap-based buffer overflow in the xmlParseXmlDecl function in parser.c in libxml2 before 2.9.3 allows context-dependent attackers to cause a denial of service via unspecified vectors related to extracting errors after an encoding conversion failure.
Publish Date : 2015-12-15 Last Update Date : 2015-12-16
- CVSS Scores & Vulnerability Types
- Related OVAL Definitions
OVAL (Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language) definitions define exactly what should be done to verify a vulnerability or a missing patch. Check out the OVAL definitions if you want to learn what you should do to verify a vulnerability.
- Products Affected By CVE-2015-7498
- Number Of Affected Versions By Product
- References For CVE-2015-7498
- Metasploit Modules Related To CVE-2015-7498
There are not any metasploit modules related to this vulnerability (Please visit www.metasploit.com for more information)