04 Juil 2015
Vulnerability Details : CVE-2015-2739
The ArrayBufferBuilder::append function in Mozilla Firefox before 39.0, Firefox ESR 31.x before 31.8 and 38.x before 38.1, and Thunderbird before 38.1 accesses unintended memory locations, which has unspecified impact and attack vectors.
Publish Date : 2015-07-05 Last Update Date : 2015-07-07
- CVSS Scores & Vulnerability Types
- Related OVAL Definitions
OVAL (Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language) definitions define exactly what should be done to verify a vulnerability or a missing patch. Check out the OVAL definitions if you want to learn what you should do to verify a vulnerability.
- Products Affected By CVE-2015-2739
- Number Of Affected Versions By Product
- References For CVE-2015-2739
- Metasploit Modules Related To CVE-2015-2739
There are not any metasploit modules related to this vulnerability (Please visit www.metasploit.com for more information)