11 Aoû 2015
Vulnerability Details : CVE-2015-1867
Pacemaker before 1.1.13 does not properly evaluate added nodes, which allows remote read-only users to gain privileges via an acl command.
Publish Date : 2015-08-12 Last Update Date : 2015-08-12
- CVSS Scores & Vulnerability Types
- Related OVAL Definitions
OVAL (Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language) definitions define exactly what should be done to verify a vulnerability or a missing patch. Check out the OVAL definitions if you want to learn what you should do to verify a vulnerability.
- Products Affected By CVE-2015-1867
- Number Of Affected Versions By Product
- References For CVE-2015-1867
- Metasploit Modules Related To CVE-2015-1867
There are not any metasploit modules related to this vulnerability (Please visit www.metasploit.com for more information)