Vulnerability Details :
Unspecified vulnerability in Oracle Java SE 6u121, 7u111, 8u102; and Java SE Embedded 8u101 allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality via vectors related to Networking.
Publish Date : 2016-10-25 Last Update Date : 2016-10-28
- CVSS Scores & Vulnerability Types
- Related OVAL Definitions
OVAL (Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language) definitions define exactly what should be done to verify a vulnerability or a missing patch. Check out the OVAL definitions if you want to learn what you should do to verify a vulnerability.
- Products Affected By CVE-2016-5597
- Number Of Affected Versions By Product
- References For CVE-2016-5597
- Metasploit Modules Related To CVE-2016-5597
There are not any metasploit modules related to this CVE entry (Please visit www.metasploit.com for more information)