Vulnerability Details : CVE-2014-8105
389 Directory Server before 126.96.36.199 and 1.3.3.x before 188.8.131.52 does not properly restrict access to the "cn=changelog" LDAP sub-tree, which allows remote attackers to obtain sensitive information from the changelog via unspecified vectors.
Publish Date : 2015-03-10 Last Update Date : 2015-03-11
- CVSS Scores & Vulnerability Types
- Related OVAL Definitions
OVAL (Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language) definitions define exactly what should be done to verify a vulnerability or a missing patch. Check out the OVAL definitions if you want to learn what you should do to verify a vulnerability.
- Products Affected By CVE-2014-8105
- Number Of Affected Versions By Product
- References For CVE-2014-8105
- Metasploit Modules Related To CVE-2014-8105
There are not any metasploit modules related to this vulnerability (Please visit www.metasploit.com for more information)