28 Juil 2015
Vulnerability Details : CVE-2015-5477
named in ISC BIND 9.x before 9.9.7-P2 and 9.10.x before 9.10.2-P3 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (REQUIRE assertion failure and daemon exit) via TKEY queries.
Publish Date : 2015-07-29 Last Update Date : 2015-07-29
- CVSS Scores & Vulnerability Types
- Related OVAL Definitions
OVAL (Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language) definitions define exactly what should be done to verify a vulnerability or a missing patch. Check out the OVAL definitions if you want to learn what you should do to verify a vulnerability.
- Products Affected By CVE-2015-5477
- Number Of Affected Versions By Product
- References For CVE-2015-5477
- Metasploit Modules Related To CVE-2015-5477
There are not any metasploit modules related to this vulnerability (Please visit www.metasploit.com for more information)