18 Avr 2015
Vulnerability Details : CVE-2015-1240
gpu/blink/webgraphicscontext3d_impl.cc in the WebGL implementation in Google Chrome before 42.0.2311.90 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (out-of-bounds read) via a crafted WebGL program that triggers a state inconsistency.
Publish Date : 2015-04-19 Last Update Date : 2015-04-20
- CVSS Scores & Vulnerability Types
- Related OVAL Definitions
OVAL (Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language) definitions define exactly what should be done to verify a vulnerability or a missing patch. Check out the OVAL definitions if you want to learn what you should do to verify a vulnerability.
- Products Affected By CVE-2015-1240
- Number Of Affected Versions By Product
- References For CVE-2015-1240
- Metasploit Modules Related To CVE-2015-1240
There are not any metasploit modules related to this vulnerability (Please visit www.metasploit.com for more information)