11 Aoû 2015
Vulnerability Details : CVE-2015-5154
Heap-based buffer overflow in the IDE subsystem in QEMU, as used in Xen 4.5.x and earlier, when the container has a CDROM drive enabled, allows local guest users to execute arbitrary code on the host via unspecified ATAPI commands.
Publish Date : 2015-08-12 Last Update Date : 2015-08-12
- CVSS Scores & Vulnerability Types
- Related OVAL Definitions
OVAL (Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language) definitions define exactly what should be done to verify a vulnerability or a missing patch. Check out the OVAL definitions if you want to learn what you should do to verify a vulnerability.
- Products Affected By CVE-2015-5154
- Number Of Affected Versions By Product
- References For CVE-2015-5154
- Metasploit Modules Related To CVE-2015-5154
There are not any metasploit modules related to this vulnerability (Please visit www.metasploit.com for more information)