13 Mai 2015
Vulnerability Details : CVE-2015-2716
Buffer overflow in the XML parser in Mozilla Firefox before 38.0, Firefox ESR 31.x before 31.7, and Thunderbird before 31.7 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code by providing a large amount of compressed XML data.
Publish Date : 2015-05-14 Last Update Date : 2015-05-14
- CVSS Scores & Vulnerability Types
- Related OVAL Definitions
OVAL (Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language) definitions define exactly what should be done to verify a vulnerability or a missing patch. Check out the OVAL definitions if you want to learn what you should do to verify a vulnerability.
- Products Affected By CVE-2015-2716
- Number Of Affected Versions By Product
- References For CVE-2015-2716
- Metasploit Modules Related To CVE-2015-2716
There are not any metasploit modules related to this vulnerability (Please visit www.metasploit.com for more information)