15 Déc 2015
Vulnerability Details :
Mozilla Firefox before 43.0 and Firefox ESR 38.x before 38.5 allow remote attackers to bypass the Same Origin Policy via data: and view-source: URIs.
Publish Date : 2015-12-16 Last Update Date : 2015-12-16
- CVSS Scores & Vulnerability Types
- Related OVAL Definitions
OVAL (Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language) definitions define exactly what should be done to verify a vulnerability or a missing patch. Check out the OVAL definitions if you want to learn what you should do to verify a vulnerability.
- Products Affected By CVE-2015-7214
- Number Of Affected Versions By Product
- References For CVE-2015-7214
- Metasploit Modules Related To CVE-2015-7214
There are not any metasploit modules related to this vulnerability (Please visit www.metasploit.com for more information)