11 Aoû 2015
Vulnerability Details : CVE-2015-3213
The gesture handling code in Clutter before 1.16.2 allows physically proximate attackers to bypass the lock screen via certain (1) mouse or (2) touch gestures.
Publish Date : 2015-08-12 Last Update Date : 2015-08-12
- CVSS Scores & Vulnerability Types
- Related OVAL Definitions
OVAL (Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language) definitions define exactly what should be done to verify a vulnerability or a missing patch. Check out the OVAL definitions if you want to learn what you should do to verify a vulnerability.
- Products Affected By CVE-2015-3213
- Number Of Affected Versions By Product
- References For CVE-2015-3213
- Metasploit Modules Related To CVE-2015-3213
There are not any metasploit modules related to this vulnerability (Please visit www.metasploit.com for more information)